- Inspect fire extinguishers to insure they are fully charged and check date codes.
- Check automatic garage door opener’s safety reverse.
- Test smoke detectors.
- Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters.
Heating & Cooling:
- Clean or replace air filters when the system is in use for heating or cooling.
- Vacuum heat registers, vents and radiators.
- Listen to your system for unusual noises.
- Drain water from bottom of the water heater.
- Grind ice cubes to clean garbage disposal. Flush with hot water and baking soda.
- Clean dishwasher strainer and spray arm.
- Clean range fan’s grease filter.
- Clean frost-free refrigerator’s drain and drain pan.
- Pour water down unused drains.
- Clean debris from sink and tub drains.
- Inspect tub drain’s rubber seal and rinse.
- Clean faucet aerators and shower heads.